Get a fresh start by getting rid of these twelve things that you’re probably keeping around out of habit. You’re guaranteed not to miss them once they’re gone. Read full story here.
Tips on Making Delicious Waffles
These tips from experts will help you make delightful waffles at home.
- To prevent waffles from sticking, spray a light coating of cooking oil onto the waffle plates before cooking your first batch. Don’t get heavy-handed; too much oil will make your waffles greasy.
- Resist the urge to peek at your waffles while they are cooking. Lifting the waffle maker lid before the device finishes the cooking process is a surefire way to ruin your breakfast.
- If you’re preparing several batches of waffles for a family breakfast, keep the first batches warm and crispy in an oven set to 200°F.
- Add extra flavor to your waffles by adding cinnamon, vanilla extract, or nutmeg to the batter.
- For the lightest, fluffiest waffles, separate your egg before preparing the batter, and whip the egg white until it forms soft peaks.
- Don’t overmix your waffle batter, or you’ll end up with chewy results. Stir the batter just enough to mix all the ingredients until smooth.
- Clean your waffle maker’s plates as soon as they cool down enough to handle. Cleanup will be much easier this way.
See also, guide on how to choose a perfect waffle maker.
For years, doctors, public health officials and scientists have linked processed meat to diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, certain kinds of cancer, and even death, because the salt, fat, and chemical preservatives. But how bad is it? Should you continue to eat it? Find out more…